Gambling Online – Real Casino Sites
The gambling industry is growing worldwide. More and more people are finding it mighty convenient to sit in the comforts of their home in front of a computer and play casino games online in real gambling sites. Indeed, there has been an explosion of sorts in the number of people opting to go online for their daily fix of casino gambling.
But why online casinos? The biggest advantage of playing online in real casino sites is the convenience. If you don’t like a particular game or the website that you are playing in, just move on to another without moving from your comfy chair. The Internet search engine is a veritable boon in this regard. Besides, there is such a vast array of games to choose from and an equally large number of good gambling sites that offer these games. Such variety and convenience is not found at brick-and-mortar casinos. On top of that, when you play in land-based casinos you cannot benefit from all the rich promotions that are so characteristic for the ones online. Real casino sites not only offer all their new customers the opportunity to double and sometimes even triple their first deposit, but sometimes even free bonuses, which the players can use to try out the offered games for free.
If you too want a piece of the online action and the opportunity to benefit from rich promotions, we have put together a general Online Casinos Guide that will help you find your way in the virtual world of gambling, so read on…
Online Casinos Guide – Dos and Don’ts when playing for money
In the following paragraphs you will find our top tips for playing online, in real casino sites. Read them carefully and take them into account when deciding where to play.
- How to find trustworthy real gambling sites: The first tip in our online casino guide would be to start searching for the best place for you to play at by asking people that you know are regular online casino visitors about their opinion in regards to the different gambling operators. Here again, the internet search engine comes to your rescue. Search for online forums, newsgroups and review sites to help you make your selection. When you have found a suitable site, read the information pages to know about their licensing authority, payment guidelines, rules of play and get as much data as possible regarding their operators and administrators. Check out message boards for personal experiences which in turn will give you an idea of the site’s reputation.
- Play for free before depositing real money: Before spending money at an online casino, it is a good idea to check out the casino set up by playing free games. If the free play option is missing, move on to a site that offers one. Playing free online casino games allows you to discover any problems that might occur while playing, without losing your money. Another way to play without depositing would be to take advantage of the free bonuses that some operators offer new users upon registration. This way you will not only get the chance to try the games for free, but also to start building your bankroll starting from zero.
- Perform a background check of your selected casino: Before signing up at an online casino, conduct a research with regard to its support services, banking operations and rules as well as payout options. All good gambling sites will offer 24/7 support services as well as quick payout options with minimum of hassles. Beware of casinos charging fees for withdrawals – good casinos do not charge customers for using their own money.
- Compare the bonus offerings at various online casinos: To show their appreciation and to retain their customer base, online casinos offer different types of bonuses and incentives. The most common are the sign-up bonuses, the refer-a-friend bonuses and the loyalty rewards that earn the player ‘comp points’. Any reputed casino will offer some bonuses, if not all, so ensure that your site gives you such incentives.
- Ensure safety of your personal information: Make sure that the online site’s banking systems are secure with the right type of encryption and security measures in place to protect your personal and banking information.
Good Gambling Sites Checklist
We know how hard it can be to find the best real casino sites to play in and for that reason we’ve decided to include in our online casinos guide a checklist that you can follow when searching for the best place to play online. Keep these key points in mind when investigating the different sites, in order to ensure yourself a 100% safe and secure gaming experience:
- Is the casino that you’re considering playing at legal?
All legally operating online casinos are licensed by special administrative units of the governments of the countries that they are based in. For example, an online casino operator whose headquarters are located in Malta should be licensed by the Lottery and gaming Authority of Malta, while a real gambling sites operator based in Antigua and Barbuda must be licensed by the country’s Directorate of Offshore Gaming. Why is legality so important? Well, in the slight chance that you have any problem with a legal casino, there’s someone to turn to, i.e. the gambling authority that regulates it, while if you chose to play at an unlicensed site, there’s no guarantee that your information and money will be protected.
- Is the connection between the online casino and its users secure?
You can learn more about the security of the connection between the site you’re reviewing and its visitors by checking if the online casino’s using SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption. SSL is a special type of protocol whose main goal is to insure the privacy of the online communication between two parties and to encrypt the data flow so that, even if intercepted by a third party, it can’t be read.
- What type of services does the real casino site offer?
A good gambling site would offer all its users around-the-clock customer service, many different deposit and withdrawal options and a detailed help section where all the most common user questions are answered. Its policies should be clear and unambiguous and on the site you should be able to find a report about the average payout percentages of the different game categories.
- What is the game selection of the real casino sites that you’re reviewing?
After you’ve made sure that the casino that you’re considering playing at is safe and secure, you can check out the different games that it offers. Usually, a casino player would have a certain favourite game and there’s no point of wasting time opening an account in a site that doesn’t have it.
- What are the are the bonuses that the casino is offering you
You can find online many different sites that have similar features – they are all legal, trustworthy, secure, they have rich game selection, 24/7 customer services and offer they users a wide range of payments options to choose from. Sometimes the only thing that makes a big difference between two good gambling sites is the bonus opportunities they offer. If you’ve reach this final point of the investigation of the possible choices for sites to play at, you don’t have much more left to do. Just choose the offer of the richer casino! If one operator offers you a £500 welcome bonus and another – £1000, is there really much to think about?
As final words, we would like to thank you for choosing to read our online casinos guide and we hope that it will help you find a really good gambling site to play at. If you liked this page and you want to learn more about online gambling and the most popular casino games, we invite you to read next some of the other articles on this site.